Friday, January 23, 2009

A play date!


Well, this week started off good when Luke had a play date with Will! Renee and Will came over for lunch and even made the trip through the first snowfall of the season. Things went well and the boys hit it off-from pulling at hair, taking off socks, to just staring at each other-they seemed to enjoy themselves. Trenton missed all the action because he was with Grammie but he was getting anything he wanted so I don't think he missed much at home. Overall, a nice day enjoyed by all.

As for the end of this week, this house has the sick bug again and it's been tough! I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband who is the love of my life because I couldn't do it without him. I was so sick on Wed. night that by Thurs. morning I could hardly get out of bed. He took care of both kids in the morning and shipped them out for the day. Then, he made me a Dr's appointment, since I had no voice, and even came home in the middle of the day to drive me to the Dr's! What a wonderful hubby! He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment