Monday, March 30, 2009

A Sick Baby


Well, it has been a while since I have written anything but things have been crazy! I finally finished my last grad class of the program I was in-yea! So, I truly vow to take more time to share photos and memories in the making. I am posting a recent picture of Luke as he continues to grow. He is now scooting across the floor, crawling (only a few steps at a time), and attempting to stand up! He also has six teeth and it looks like more are on the way. It is unbelievable to me how fast they grow at this age and the amount of things they can discover. Trenton was with his mom on this day so again, no pictures of him.

The day after this picture, Luke got really sick. He has been wheezing and when we went to the Dr. they put him on an inhaler. After that didn't work they put him on the nebulizer every four hours and found that he had a double ear infection. We went back again, and his ears were still infected (three days later) but his breathing had improved. So, that is where we are now. We leave on a flight to Michigan to visit Auntie Kristy, Uncle Chris, and cousin Macey so we are hoping his health improves quickly this week.

More on the boys to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment