Friday, July 31, 2009

Oops....





Thanks to my sister for pointing out the fact that I haven't updated the blog in quite a while. I do have to tell you that even though I am home for the summer with the kids there has been no time to spend on this blog! It makes me mad because the intent was to keep the family updated and Jocelyn hasn't seen Lucas since April and Trenton since Christmas!!!!!!

So, here's to you, Auntie La La.....

Luke turned 1! Ah, it breaks my heart but it's a good milestone. My baby turned one.... Thanks to Dad and Toonces for holding the party at their house the night before we left for the beach. I can't imagine trying to fit our family and friends in our house, especially to clean up and leave for the beach the next day. It was so nice and we all enjoyed our time. Luke turned one in style with a "prince" party and it was sure something we will never forget. We can't thank you enough for all of the love and joy shared with our wonderful friends and family, especially those that traveled and those that made the trip out to West VA!

No comments:

Post a Comment